HOW TO MAKE POP UP WORDS - MARIAH CAREY WITH NO MAKE UP - EYE MAKE UP TIPS FOR BLUE EYES.
How To Make Pop Up Words
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- crop up: appear suddenly or unexpectedly; "The farm popped into view as we turned the corner"; "He suddenly popped up out of nowhere"
- A book containing such pictures
- pop-up book: a book (usually for children) that contains one or more pages such that a three-dimensional structure rises up when a page is opened
- pop fly: a short high fly ball
- lyric: the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- Choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something)
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Dr. Seuss Pops Up
This super deluxe pop-up book celebrates seven of Dr. Seuss’s bestloved classics–The Cat in the Hat; Green Eggs and Ham; The Sneetches; I Can Read with My Eyes Shut; One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish; Fox in Socks; and The Cat in the Hat Comes Back!
An extravaganza of paper-engineering captures the Seussessence of each book using selections from the original text and art. Bold, sturdy pop-ups, gargantuan gatefolds, and spritely slide tabs bring these classics to
Seussational life–from the Cat in the Hat balancing a cake, an umbrella, and the fish to the Sneetches getting stars on their bellies, the tweetle beetles battling with their paddles in a puddle, Mr. Gump riding his seven humped Wump, and more! The magic of Dr. Seuss pops right off the page to thrill children of all ages!
The bright side? How bout' a walk on the dark side with me?
I'm long winded ...
Want feel good.…?
Might want to go somewhere else...
Just a heads up.
My gut is in knots.
people keep telling me look on the bright side...
That’s what I try to do...
It's what I have always done.
I have lost the ability through the last year or so.
I just can't tap in to it anymore.
I have a minute here and there when I can escape my minds rambling...
...but it's short lived.
Reality is right there reminding me.
3 really bad tires...
Every day stopping for air...
nails nails nails...
The other day I stood in the rain and kicked the hell out of one of them.
I'm sure I looked like a fool.
Sometimes you just have to let it all out.
.. that was the moment I needed to let something out...
something needed escaping that very second.
This never ending winter is BS.
I need warmth.
I hate this cold.
I get pissed every morning when I see my house windows with frost on them.
I get pissed at everything right now...
I'm sick of feeling rushed by people.
My world is a fucking rush...
DO YOU MIND LETTING ME HAVE A SLOW MOMENT???
Is that going to jade you in some way for life???
To just sit back, shut up and hold you tongue for my benefit?
I have sought therapy.
What a load of shit.
... and I told him so...
"...text books can't help you help me."
He gives me a Rx for sleeping pills.
Although it might work on relaxing the clenching and grinding pressure that cracks a molar in the middle of the night every so many weeks.
But really.... an aching tooth is minor compared to the rest of my life right now.
You DO have to walk in someone’s shoes to know how they feel.
I mean the seed of their emotions.
I can't talk to even my closest friends because they can't understand.
Some are just sick of it because it never ends.
I understand that...
I have been that person as well.
Oh, and I have made list after list for ME to remind ME of the GOOD I have to look at and pull myself up out of this mud.
Well...It just made me see how bad it is.
How shitty is that?
But really... life is sucking crack about now.
My ex is a dead beat.
I am working more than a body can... but I do because I have to.
I cry every single day because I'm so damn tired I feel as I'm about to fall face forward with out the strength to extend my arms out to even break my fall.
I knew I'd lose so many, even nearly all the luxuries in my life... but those weren't my dreams and wants anyways...
But I never knew I'd lose "time".
Work... work ... work...
Yet I still struggle.
My family keeps telling me... "Go back to him...."
Ummm... HELLOOOOO.... I'll live in a pop up in a state park before I did that.
Hell, I'd cross the Canadian border and live among the hippies before I did that.
He let my truck tags expire.
He let my insurance lapse... OVER A YEAR AGO.... took him 8 months to tell me.
We have 2 children who need extra help with school and he spends funds on a 3K new living room set (Leather & razor blades make me smile) and detailing his Benz while he can't pay for the children he brought in to this world.
Our oldest son is now on drugs.
Out of control.
It's sucking me dry.
I'm looking into rehabs, special treatments....ass I drive in between jobs.
The younger kids needing more from me.
I'm stretched to my limit.
There is no slowing down.
Setting slower schedules.....?
it's all on me.
Sounds nice but if I don't get it done it's not going to happen.
So this year my pictures, words and whatever have been pretty bummy...
-Because my life is.
Gavin has been sick most of the year...
Being a preemie is now affecting him now that he is in school and exposed to so many germs...
Grayson is just angry.
Ashlynn is lost somewhere in the middle of this and I have no idea where the hell to start picking up all the shreds of my life and fix it.
sometimes I sit for hours at night on my front porch watching the cars go by and rock... and smoke... and cry.... and smoke some more.
I deleted all my music on my MP3 player and added all happy sappy shit and it just pisses me off.
The other day... I chased a guy through the Kmart parking lot because he was an ass and riding my bumper... I slammed on my brakes... he went around... and his face made me want to jerk him right out of his seat... good thing he didn't stop... good thing I have a little itty bitty amount of reality left.
How's all this for real and raw???
so... yeah... I'm in a really shitty bad place and I long to be alone and quiet and still... I want to stop rocking my legs out of nervous habit...
Then, I confess how I feel inside and I get these fucked up reactions... shitty advice... and who knows what is said when I'm not around.
But I just don't care anymore about "things"...
The shrink tried to tell me "that's depression" ...
no it's survival mode... and how'd he get that degree?
The "must do's" and "the don't matter any
i just got tagged AGAIN, this time by Kristina T.
yes. twice in one day. the universe is up-side-down.
so i hope you're all ready for a second dose of crazy:
1. i have nightmares. very vivid nightmares. they aren't exactly reoccuring, but they seem to share a general theme, usually involving abandoned houses haunted by angry ghosts which try to eat me, nighttime, the apocalypse on the 4th of july, drowning in giant swimming pools of black stagnant water, 8 foot tall barn owls, satanic cult leaders hunting me down to be sacraficed at black mass, sick/deformed/dying kittens, spiders, & dwarfingly oversized ferris wheels glowing white in purple night skies. usually those things pop up all within the same long crowded nightmare, though certainly not always in the same order or context.
i am in love with all the things i have nightmares about. i'm obsessed with everything that terrifies me. even though my dreams make me sick for days, i'd still rather be there than here.
2. i sorta half think i'm being haunted by a demon. because i hear growling by my bed at night & i smell rotting animals & burning hair all the time & every time i search the roadside i find dead barn owls. sometimes i think i see phantoms too. today in the grocery store parkinglot there was an old man in the car next to me, he was growling like an angry animal. he had his car door open, he was turned in my direction. he would choke out a heavy chuckle at unheard jokes inbetween enraged gutteral throat noises. he flicked his cigarette on the ground. then he spit violently in my direction. i had been watching him out of the corner of my eye, & i finally i turned my head to face him. but he wasn't there. nothing was there. except a splattered splotch of saliva & an unfiltered cigarette butt on the asphalt.
3. i can remember before i could walk or talk. i can remember my thoughts & my dreams from when i was still a baby. i still feel like i never was a baby. i always felt older than everyone, & bigger than i actually was, & smarter than anyone would ackowledge. i remember hating the way people would talk to me & look at me & smile at me. i remember being very confused all the time. i remember having demented fantasies. about torture. i remember how paranoid i was of mind readers, always thinking they could see my awful daydreams above my head like a cartoon thought bubble. i wish my memories would skew & fade like everybody else's, but so far they haven't.
4. every little friend i ever made in grade school was usually a foreign exchange student, from turkey or russia or korea or china or somewhere. i think we bonded because none of us spoke very clear english.
5. i don't look at people. my eyes are very blue. people don't believe me when i say they're real. people say my stare makes them uncomfortable. i feel like when i look at people they can see right through me. i feel like they're afraid of me, creeped out by me, disgusted with me.
6. sometimes i think i'm dying, & sometimes i think i'm already dead. like, i convince myself that i'm a ghost or i never existed. it sounds incredibly stupid but it's absolutely true, i have moments where i really really believe those things.
7. i'm postive that one day i will spontaneously combust. seriously. ever since i was nine when i saw the episode of unsolved mysteries about spontaneous human combustion.
8. i love to drive. some people hate driving. i don't really understand those people. i wanna drive across the country. it's the only thing i ever wanna do anymore. everything else that i do is joyless.
9. i write alot. (i wonder if you've noticed). i'm not saying i'm a good writer. i just need to write every day to stay sane. (well, sane-ish, you know). i have every notebook i've ever written in since i leared how to write. i use to write little books on sheets of colored paper that i stapled together when i was a kid. alot of times i wake up with strange words or sentence fragments written on my body, sometimes the pen is still in my hand. i have dreams where i write frantically on sheet after sheet of paper, & when i wake up i realize that none of it actually happened, & i feel so awful it's almost like somebody i love died.
10. i don't wanna tell you people anything else about me. i feel sick to my stomach now. i'm trying to be outward & honest, & it hurts really bad. it's like i'm being dragged through crowded streets naked, like i'm drunk & blathering on about all my deepest darkest secrets in a room full of strangers who are possibly my enemies. i hope you understand if i don't respond to anymore "ten things" tags.
how to make pop up words
A master in the art of storytelling, Ne-Yo began writing at an early age. A vivid imagination and creative energy has allowed Ne-Yo to write songs for multi-platinum artists such as Mary J. Blige, B2K, Faith Evans, and Musiq. When asked about writing number one hits for other artists, simply put, Ne-Yo said, "I feel there is always room for good music. I want to reach people's soul with my lyrics through whatever vessel God chooses."
Set to release his debut album In My Own Words on Def Jam Recordings, this dynamic entertainer is ready to deliver. Infusing pop melodies to rich, soulful production the album is sure to score with fans and critics alike. Relying on mostly his own in-house crew Compound, Ne-Yo creates both a unique sound and sentiment for his records. Songs like the first single "Stay" (featuring Peedi Crack) exemplify Ne-Yo's nuanced, layered vocals and sample free production. "So Sick", a beautiful track in which he laments hearing love songs on the radio due to the feelings they conjure, reveals his voice to be clean and almost elated, but rich and weathered at the same time. But true to his charismatic character, the album shows many sides of Ne-Yo and even finds him lighter, more playful, even coy, on "When You're Mad." Sure cello hits move the track as Ne-Yo floats above, telling his woman that she's even more beautiful when she's mad.
With In My Own Words in the chamber, ready to go, Ne-Yo now just has to prepare himself for the stardom that is sure to follow. "The toughest part has been getting used to being known," he confesses, "I've always been the writer, the guy in the background, but being the actual artist is a whole new experience for me."
Citing Prince, Marvin Gaye, the Rat Pack, and Stevie Wonder in his list of favorite entertainers, Ne-Yo's album invokes a nostalgic feeling, a renaissance if you will. Whether it's the bedroom or the dance floor, Ne-Yo's songs are filled with passion and intense energy that pulls (you into the music) and puts you into a zone.
Ne-Yo is taking the music industry by storm, as he graces and challenges popular music with his writing and vocal talents. Much more than today's male singer, Ne-Yo is a rare artist; expressing creativity through drawings, paintings, martial arts and song. He is distinguished by youthful energy with in-depth lyrics that touch the soul.
You may not have heard of the name Ne-Yo before, but you've more than likely heard some of his lyrics--specifically, on Mario's massive hit, "Let Me Love You." This talented musician wrote for a number of chart-toppers before the age of 22, penning songs for Mary J. Blige, B2K, and Faith Evans as well. After working for others, Ne-Yo--a.k.a. Shaffer Smith--decided to focus on his own career. Judging by the quality of songs on this debut, his creative well is not running dry anytime soon. The kick-off single, "So Sick" showcases the same tenderness evident in his Mario hit, as does much of this slow-jam heavy CD. Smith also shines on the Michael Jackson-esque "Sign Me Up," giving props to the icon in the chorus by singing "I just wanna rock with you" with beat-fueled bravado. Ne-Yo's songs come from a love of seventies and eighties soul; as a result, his music contains some unique samples, including an O'Jays lick (on the sexy "Get Down Like That," and a Switch snippet (on "It Just Ain’t Right"). Surprisingly, for such a hooked-up songwriter, he has limited the number of guest performers on the disc to just one--rapper Peedi Peedi performs on the disc opener, "Stay." The depth of the final track, "Time," clinches the hunch; In My Own Words is an impressive debut for a seasoned songwriter, likely to make memorable music for years to come. --Denise Sheppard
free makeup classes
mineral make up brushes
gold eye make up
elite make up school
nyx cosmetics website
bridal party makeup
no make up by huey
fluorescent lighted makeup mirror